Join us for family fun with outdoor activities when you come in for a guided tour of the historic house and detached kitchen
June 21st- Marble Madness
- Time to knuckle- down and make your own set of clay marbles while learning how to play the marble game, Ringer.
July 5th- Bubbles
- Design and create your own bubble wands and see who can create the biggest bubbles.
July 19th- Celebrate all things French
- Learn to play Petanque and fashion a French friendship bracelet.
August 2nd- Let’s Fly a Kite
- Build a kite and see how high it goes.
August 16th- Family Field Day
- Come out to the museum for a 19th century field day. Play Game of Graces, try your hand at Hoops, and challenge your family to a sack race.
Tours of the Historic house and detached kitchen are $5 per person with children ages 5 and under free. Tour times are 1:15, 2:00, 3:00 and 4:00 pm.
Become a Family Member today and join us year round with free tours and discounts at special events including our Fun, Farming, and Food Summer Camp.